Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 4th, 2016 03:00

Alienware 13 R2 stil in Pre-Production? (UK)

Hi all,

I'm new to this board so I apologise if I'm writing something that has already been answered.

I'm an apple user but I have accepted that although they offer attractive products they are very rarely powerful enough to game on. For gaming, I have since bought an Alienware 13 R2 on 1st Nov 2016. Since I purchased it I've had a confirmation through and my order status has been left in 'Pre-Production' since Tuesday (01/11/16). When I bought the laptop from the Dell website it said it would be dispatched within 3-5 days, now it's telling me estimated time of delivery is 16/11/16. I wish I had researched Dell's lead times before I purchased because I've read a lot of people complaining about the 2 week or even more wait for delivery.

My question is this: Has anyone in the UK also bought this model and have they received it on time or within the delivery estimate time? What was your experience like?

November 4th, 2016 13:00

It usually takes around 2 weeks to get the PC. Remember that we build them upon request. The estimated time of delivery is usually met and it is the only part which considers all of the factors that will be involved in the creation of your product. This said, expect the machine to arrive on or before the date there. If you do not, feel free to contact me directly via private message or through any of our other social media platforms.

No Events found!