Highlighted
jlee0129
1 Nickel

Alienware 15 White Spot on Screen

I have this white spot on my new Alienware 15 laptop. Any idea what this is? And I could fix it? it's very visible in a black screen but not much in other colors.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

RE: Alienware 15 White Spot on Screen

Are you able to see the white spot in an external monitor or do you see it only in the system LCD? 

Alienware-Milena
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
jlee0129
1 Nickel

Good afternoon Milena.

I appreciate your response. To answer your question: It is not visible on an external monitor. Just on my laptop screen.

0 Kudos

Then yes we can change the LCD for you.  If you live within US or Canada send me a PM with your service tag and a brief description of the problem so I can help you otherwise contact the technical support site in your county so they can assist you with the replacement. 

Alienware-Milena
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
jlee0129
1 Nickel

Hi Milena!

I have sent you a PM Smiley Happy Thanks for replying!

Joe

0 Kudos