Highlighted
Tyler Yee
1 Nickel

Alienware Aurora ALX motherboard is compatible with Intel i7-4960X LGA2011 processor

Hi, i have an ALienware Aurora ALX and i just wanted to know if the mother board is compatible with the processor that i got. My motherboard is E203413.  I got this computer in 2009. The processor is and intel I7-4960X LGA2011. Please Help THanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
8 Platinum

RE: Alienware Aurora ALX motherboard is compatible with Intel i7-4960X LGA2011 processor

Moving this thread to the Alienware Owners Club Forum.

Bev.

If my answer was helpful, please click: Kudos
Forum Member since 2001
I am not employed by Dell

0 Kudos

RE: Alienware Aurora ALX motherboard is compatible with Intel i7-4960X LGA2011 processor

Hello Tyler Yee!

Could you send me your service tag on PM so I can check which revision is and which processors will be compatible?

Alienware-Milena
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Tyler Yee
1 Nickel

Hi my service tag is 5r9snl1. Please help Thanks. Tyler

0 Kudos

We didn't sold that processor with this revision of Aurora so it might not work because the socket is different. 

Alienware-Milena
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos