Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 13th, 2014 09:00

Alienware Laptop M18x R2

What an awful Journey, I bought an alienware laptop in 2012, yet i'm still waiting to feel this so called "gaming experience" not once have I ever played a game with maxed graphics, always runs on low, I use to think it was our internet connection, but we got virgin broadband which is super, I have never really understood computers until roughly now but after this amount of time I feel angry and sick that I paid £1700+ for a machine that is hardly upgradable, I wish i had bought a desktop that could do what I needed for £500, but no, I wanted the "ultimate" gaming machine, my system is

i7360 @ 2.4

16GB Ram

660 Nvidia

I though this was great and could run any game for a long time, but it doesn't, never has, I had an engineer today look at it for a few hours (online access) and resulted in a new graphics card coming my way, wouldn't even upgrade my card or machine as a gesture, instead wanted me to pay extra for a 680 Nvidia... what am I going to do with a machine thats bearly 2 years old and no good? games like Battlefield 4 for example I should be able to play with no problems as i'm above the recommended specs, but no, final fantasy online above specs, but no and so on, all lowest graphics, should I really have paid £1700 for this??? I've decided to complain to dell, I atleast want something better then what I have or the same but desktop version, I'm so annoyed and upset at the same time that i didn't do anything before, I hope this issue gets resolved within dell so I don't have to go down the route of the ombudsman.

No Responses!
No Events found!