Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 31st, 2015 10:00

Alienware M14x R2 BSOD in Windows 10

Hi, since upgrade to Windows 10 Pro my computer is getting the new BSOD screen every then and now on my Alienware M14x R2. I am getting errors:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (fwpkclnt.sys)

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Ndu.sys).

After some googling and testing it seems that there is some issue with wireless driver. I do get these errors only when connected to internet via WiFi, once i turn the WiFi off and connect via Ethernet cable i have no BSOD. I do have the Killer Wireless N1202 network adapter. 

I have also tried to uninstall Qualcomm Atheros Killer Network Manager with its driver (to install the new version) but i am not able to uninstall the driver as i do get another BSOD error (memory leak). 

currently i can not use WiFi connectivity as i do get blue screen in 3-5 minutes right after i turn it on. 

Thanks for any help

5 Posts

August 7th, 2015 05:00

Hi,

I installed drivers successfully on the same config so try this :

driver : http://www.killernetworking.com/support/driver-downloads/category/bluetooth-drivers

software : http://www.killernetworking.com/support/driver-downloads/item/killer-suite

Tell me if it's ok now ;-)

3 Posts

August 9th, 2015 04:00

Hi, thanks for hint.. i have installed new driver for the N1202 from the link you provided and WiFi now works fine (no BSOD), but i can not install the new version of killer suite. i have to uninstall the older version at first and during the uninstall process i get BSOD memory management.

5 Posts

August 10th, 2015 01:00

And if you uninstall it manually via control panel then reboot and install the new version ?

Maybe you have to stop the process running before...

3 Posts

August 12th, 2015 12:00

i have tried also that, but once the uninstall process starts, after it reaches some point i do get BSOD with memory management reason... so there is no way how to remove it, but the driver is functional.. after driver upgrade no issues, wifi is working correctly :)

4 Posts

September 7th, 2015 13:00

try deleting all registration kiiler and then you install the new vercion so it is working well

1 Message

September 10th, 2015 12:00

This was EXTREMELY helpful. Kept BSOD crashing until I came across the new drivers above. Thanks! 

4 Posts

September 10th, 2015 13:00

you welcome

October 27th, 2015 19:00

Tomijasan, did you ever figure out how to uninstall Atheros Killer Network Manager while avoiding the BSOD?  I'm having the same issue and the thread seems to trail off without a resolution.

4 Posts

October 28th, 2015 11:00

disable wifi enters (regedit) and search and delete each of the network folders killer

restart the computer and install the new drivers

I hope it helps you

1 Message

July 14th, 2016 03:00

In order to solve these errors you need to read something important about both the errors, to know more you can click on the below given links:  

[Solved] Kmode_exception_not_handled Error in Windows 10

[Solved] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 Error

No Events found!