Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 14th, 2016 04:00

Alienware X51 r2 start up issue

Morning everyone. I am selling my PC and yesterday evening re-set it and wiped all my information from it. This morning I have switched  it on to make sure everything was ok and it will not start up past the first Alienware logo. I have run a diagnostic and everything was ok and no problems detected. I have read a few posts online but can not find a solution. Any help to try and resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

Also, there is a single beep when the screen loads up, then it kind of like re starts again, shows Alienware logo and then the single beep again. This is a continuous thing until I manually power it down.

7 Posts

February 14th, 2016 06:00

Anyone have any advice for this?

7 Posts

February 14th, 2016 10:00

I can get to the boot menu but I'm not sure what to do from there. Posted this hours ago and still not found a solution, either on here or on the net.

I have run diagnostics multiple times, each time it says everything is ok so I am at a loss as to what is wrong!

Please let me know if you come across a solution pal. Thanks.

1 Message

February 14th, 2016 10:00

I am having the same problem.  I can't even get to the boot options menu

7 Posts

February 14th, 2016 14:00

Does anyone have any views on this please?  Would really like to get this issue resolved.

7 Posts

February 15th, 2016 01:00

Good morning everyone. I still have this issue with my PC, could anyone offer some advice to help resolve it please?

No Events found!