Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

January 14th, 2015 03:00

Alienware fx lighting repair

I AM NOT SELLING A LAPTOP JUST REPAIRING YOURS FOR A FEE

Here is the link: m.ebay.com/.../111570162288

I can repair your non-working AlienFX

this is you shipping me your Alienware, so I can fix the FX lighting Problems. Please also send me a Message For further questions!

Ship to 6290 Miller rd  Mt. Hood Parkdale, OR. 97041

Please make sure that when you ship that you ship with insurance and make sure your package is secure safe and has a fragile sticker on it

I will not in any way shape or form be responsible for damage during shipping that's why I say make sure that you Ensure it we all know how these people handle our packages now days so it's worth it to put the extra insurance on it

You will pay the shipping and return shipping. I only provide the service at about 300 dollars cheaper than Dell and no additional parts like dell will try to sell you. So basically they charge 300 for a new board then charge you an other couple hundred to install or replace it!

Shipping works like this:

You must send payment thru PayPal and send with a return shipping label attached or inside with package.

Turn around time while in my hands is as long as the next day. It takes me alittle over an hour to repair so if I get it in the evening via your shipping method, I put it back via your return method the next morning. I work a regular job on third shift and wake around 2pm so drop ships are dropped  off at my home between 5-6pm and I return the next morning after work, or if it's a pick up then they pick up between 5-6pm the very next day. As far as transit time that all depends on how you decide to send it, and have it returned example next day, priority, economy and so on

I will be fixing your lighting problem only! If you have other issues with your laptop and would like me to address them as well, that's  fine and I can, and will be happy to  do this but at an additional fee, and we need to talk about it before you ship it out to me!

Also to save money on your shipping, and responsibly on my part please do not send your charger along with the unit but only the battery. I can charge your battery if needed but will not need the charger it's only extra weight and more things for the both of us to worry about.

Please let me know in advance if you have just bought this machine as a second owner and you are sending to me for repair because I don't want there to be any additional problems that you are unaware of before sending it to me, please check it out first so that you know and are aware for yourself of any known issues. I don't want to get a unit that has additional problems then ship it back with fixed lights only for you to find something else is broken or not functioning properly and then you think it was something I did so please check out your unit first, I will not be responsible for additional repairs unless we speak of them, if any before you ship to me!

Sorry I have had to revise my charge due to such higher demand here on me as of late. I am having a hard time keeping up with the demand due to being one of the only few left providing this service and having a full time job away from home. I myself have thought about not doing it anymore now myself due to the fact that it's very taxing on my personal life with my family and it's not very rewarding due to time involved and  repackaging for shipping time, not to mention the demand from customers to get it return in such quick of time, I will still honor the 50 dollar charge to anyone who has contacted me as of 12/14/14 thank you all and hope you understand. I never thought this would be such a high demand service but I am still doing it and appreciate all of your business  thank so much and happy holidays. God bless

Thanks Doug Jivery

Here is the link: m.ebay.com/.../111570162288

December 5th, 2015 15:00

If you want to repair your laptop. try this site..used it twice mow.

http://wisconsinrepair.com/

No Events found!