Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

I

January 6th, 2016 07:00

Alienware support ignoring my request

hello dell comunity about one month after i recieved my alienware 17 i had found that there was a scratch on the front led (had exams so i didnt look carefully after i recieved it) and i have contact the support team through email they said they will get a technision to replace it next week but it has been 7 month after the first request and there is still no one from dell or alienware came to my house to help me and i did not recieve any emails or phone calls from them telling me when they are coming or why they are not. the second time i have requested a help was when my keyboard has randomelly poped out and they have been giving any support and i am verry disspointed in them.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So i am here in the forum asking how could i actually get help from alienware or dell and the warrenty that was included with my laptop even know it was a free bonus but that dosent bean that a companys support can just simply ignor a customer's request for help. this is like in a terroist attack police not helping the request of the citizen of it's country. :(

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

January 6th, 2016 14:00

Hi, 

I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience. I assume the Technical Support department provided you with a case number or dispatch number for the service call, send either one of those numbers to be by PM so we can review the case. If you do not have a case number or dispatch number, send me your Service Tag in a PM.

2 Posts

January 6th, 2016 21:00

nope they did not provide me with any case number or dispatch number they just told me that there will be a guy replacing it for me next week and it has been about like 7 month after they told me that they will replace it. :(

No Events found!