Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 26th, 2012 01:00

Alienware x51

i bought an alienware x51 and it was running perfectly, and then stupidly i thought that i should put in the disc that came in the box, that reinstalls microsoft windows 7. it brought up a screen and loaded a bunch of things, then the screen went black and was on sleep, and the alienware wasnt doing anything, it was on but it wasnt working. i waited most of the day and nothing happened, so i tried taking the disc out, nothing. i tried switching it on and off, nothing. i tried fiddling with the moniter and the cable, and still nothing, i dont know what to do, its clearly a problem with the alienware device, but i dont know what it is, and i dont know gow to fix it. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

October 26th, 2012 06:00

Hi Moonien,

You need to restore the hard drive image of the system as it came from the factory. I do not know the procedure for Alienware, so I'm moving your message to the proper forum.

October 26th, 2012 08:00

You need to follow this article step by step and it should be fixed.

4.4K Posts

May 16th, 2013 04:00

This thread has been locked due to inactivity.For assistance,with same issue or a different issue,please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                    

No Events found!