Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 17th, 2013 17:00

At what point do Dell replace alienwares?

A little background first,  I purchased an M17X R4 a little under a year ago (still in warranty) and since I have been having a lot of problems.  I believe I have had over 6 technicians call out to my home to fix the machine.

So far I have had replaced (from memory)  LCD screen 3 times.  I have had the whole lid (not sure if that is also the LCD screen too) several times, the current one still even has the protective plastic covering the alienware head logo.  Motherboard, keyboard, webcam, microphone.  One of the technicians was then not happy with the way the laptop was previously put back together after a previous visit so I had to get another LCD screen fitted to fix whatever problems he seen.

And not I have another problem with the screen I have red pixels blotching everywhere.  I have already reported it to dell who I am awaiting a call back from.

My question is at what point do dell replace the machine?  It is not even a year old and all the technicians are a nightmare as I have to wait in all day for them when I can't.  For a machine I have paid so much for I would have expected a better standard of product.

No Responses!
No Events found!