Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 5th, 2010 16:00

Aurora Vs. Insects

I've got an issue with my new Aurora. My easily amused friend was chasing a large bug around my floor with bottle caps and it decided to take shelter in the bottom of my Aurora, below the front panels. I searched for it with a flashlight but couldn't see it so I turned it off and took off the side panel and searched. No luck. I don't know where it went and I know it's still inside somewhere. I put a couple pop cans with a bit of pop left in front of the spot where he went in, but so far no sign of him. So I ask for:

Chances it could cause damage

Amount of damage it could cause if any

Any other suggestions on what to do

Hope someone can help me out here. D:

Cocoa <3

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

June 5th, 2010 17:00

No idea. Worst case, it somehow shorts something out. Hopefully, it has already escaped the tower.

What about if it were to die inside? Think it could attract more bugs? Like spiders? What would spider webs do to the system O:

40 Posts

I wouldn't worry to much about it,, your aurora was probably already full of bugs when you got it.

20 Posts

June 7th, 2010 08:00

HAHA!

Funny! I think just have a day night LAN playing a graphics intensive game. The bug should get roasted. Then the fans to cool the tower down will blow out its ashes ;)

No Events found!