Krisdan
1 Copper

Re: Cannot install command center

Hello, please assist?

0 Kudos

Hi ‌,

Send me a private message with the service tag.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
dajokeisonu
1 Copper

Just so that everyone is aware and btw none of the mods ever pm not emailed me back... the issue I had was there was no service tag in bios once I put the service tag into the bios it installed perfectly. Make sure you guys go into your bios and the service tag is in there good luck

Thank You,

Daniel Rusnak

0 Kudos
Krisdan
1 Copper

0 Kudos
jeffswork
1 Copper

How do I go and put the service tag into my bios?

0 Kudos
dajokeisonu
1 Copper

Its in the bios if you press f2 when you start the laptop up it should bring you into the bios if your service tag says none on the second screen of option there will be a line that says service tag enter it there and then restart and try installing the command center it worked for me

Thank You,

Daniel Rusnak

0 Kudos
Krisdan
1 Copper

Hi team,

Any help for Service Tag: <Service tag removed>?

Kind Regards

Krisdan Kalinisan

Hover the cursor over my username, hit the Message button and send me a private message. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
riccpsr1965
1 Copper

Alienware M18xr2-Cannot install Command Center. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home/ What do I have to do to reinstall the 'Command Center"  I have been unable to locate the Alienware "drivers" disc. What are my best options?                                                                                                      THANKS

0 Kudos

Hi riccpsr1965‌,

Your model doesn't support Windows 10 so we don't have a driver for the Command Center. You can try with this version, but we can't guarantee functionality:

Alienware Command Center Driver Driver Details | Dell US  

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos