Re: Cannot install command center

Hi ‌,

Send me a private message with the service tag. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Paulc35
1 Copper

https://youtu.be/-GTGL9NVgAY

Reinstall command center .right above.  this video is on the forum login page..good luck

0 Kudos
Paulc35
1 Copper

this video will show u and it came off the main forum page

https://youtu.be/-GTGL9NVgAY

0 Kudos
othgood1
1 Copper

Doesn’t work. The error I get, if I understand it correctly, is that the installer is having a hard time believing that this crappy Area 51 R2 of mine is one of the systems it can be installed on. So far support has asked me for my service tag, which I provided them..and asked my why I wanted to update. Seriously?

0 Kudos
hrgreen
2 Iron

Thank you for the references on Control Center.  It may be a few days before I can work on it.  The error message saying "Thermal Control is not Working" has not been appearing since I sent the request.

Hal

0 Kudos

Your post says "I can't get Command Center to install either", we asked why you were reinstalling the Command Center (due to a system reset or clean OS install for example), but you didn't specify it was just an update. We need to have all to information in order to better assist you.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
deejart
1 Copper

I have the same problem. Can you help? I have my service tag, but don't know how to pm you.

Thx in advance.

0 Kudos

Hover the cursor over me username and hit Message. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos
mr.mikerz
1 Copper

i am having this issue and it is stressing me out. i really need some assistance, could someone please help me? 

0 Kudos

Hi ‌,

Send me private message with the Service Tag so I can assist you further. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos