Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 10th, 2012 11:00

Changing shipping method

I have ordered an Alienware laptop for 2 weeks, but when I customise it, I did not have the option to choose for delivery method. Now, the laptop is in "in production" progress. What I want to ask now if I stilll can change my shipping to next business day or not?

23 Posts

October 12th, 2012 07:00

Apparently, everything from my order is good now, I think it was some glitch and delay in the order status system, but now it is good. Going to receive my R17x on Monday.

835 Posts

October 10th, 2012 15:00

We can check if it's still possible, send me a PM with the order number and I'll see what I can do :)

23 Posts

October 10th, 2012 20:00

Thanks for answering :), I have send you my order number, hope to hear from you soon.

23 Posts

October 11th, 2012 05:00

ok, this is just crazy. My M17x just shipped today, but when I click on my tracking number (by UPS), it said it has been delivered. And the surprise part is it has been delivered on 31/5/2011, and shipped at the wrong address too.

October 11th, 2012 06:00

Hello Natalia,

I am in the same situation with mydog2409. I placed my order on 25th of September. And the Estimated delivery date given as 11th October. But all agents who I spoke  or chatted  with them told me that "this was an estimated delivery date, but generally orders ship before the mentioned dates". But so far nothing changed on my order status, still "in production"..

Actually I am out of country now... and I will come just for 10 days to Canada, and along that period, I have to receive my loptop. Becase I will leave at 26th Oct. and if I can not receive it until 26th, I am certainly in trouble.

I just trusted the estimated delivery date and placed the order... If I knew there will be a delay, I would consider the other options.

Can you help me about this?

158 Posts

October 11th, 2012 09:00

Hi Gokhan, send us an email to awsocialmedia@dell.com with your order number and contact info. Our team will review the case.

October 12th, 2012 05:00

I sent the email yesterday, and I am looking forward to hearing from you...

Have a great day....

October 12th, 2012 08:00

I wish I was lucky as much as you dude...

I placed my order 25th of Sept. and the first given estimated delivery date was 11th Oct. But now, they are talking about 5th Nov.  :-( . This is unbelievable... They are talking about some missing parts of M17x... If they don't have enough parts why did they accept all these orders than?

They just changed the processors on the m17x series last week from i7-3610QM  to i7-3630QM. And I believe they could not supply enough cpu as  i7-3610QM. And now they are trying to find more for old orders... And keep me and other people waiting...

I would not say "No" if they send my computer with i7-3630QM of course . Even I am ready to pay extra money just for to get the m17xas soon as possible. But instead of that, they prefer to keep us waiting... and this is sucks...

Anyway.. I am happy for you mydog2409, you will get yours soon...

23 Posts

October 14th, 2012 02:00

Sorry to hear about your delay GokhanKaraca, but it is a little bit weird. I placed my order on 26/9, one day after you and having the same CPU too (i7-3610QM). But my order still went through without delay, and they didnt say anything about lack of i7-3610QM supplies.

Hope you can get yours M17x soon, cheers.

No Events found!