Highlighted
MiLoLaMb
1 Nickel

Drive Bay Shroud Replacement and also warranty questions / + SSD Bracket

Hello, I am a new owner of an Aurora R4 and have a few questions

1) I recently ripped out my drive bay shroud not knowing that it had a clip so I broke the clip, is it possible to get a replacement ?

2) I purchased my Desktop second hand because it was a great price and I was wondering (I put it in my product list) is the warranty carried over to me ?

3) I would like to know where I could get SSD brackets because my SSD won't fit into the bay (the screw things stops it from being straight).

Also thanks for having me AW forum !!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Drive Bay Shroud Replacement and also warranty questions / + SSD Bracket

MiLoLaMb,

1) I recently ripped out my drive bay shroud not knowing that it had a clip so I broke the clip, is it possible to get a replacement?
Call Dell Spare Parts 1-800-357-3355 and ask for prices and availability. Provide to them the part numbers listed below.
224R1 ODD Bay Cover Assembly

2) I purchased my Desktop second hand because it was a great price and I was wondering (I put it in my product list) is the warranty carried over to me?
You must transfer the ownership of the system into your name. http://dell.to/qNc5Am

3) I would like to know where I could get SSD brackets because my SSD won't fit into the bay (the screw things stops it from being straight).
6XD4C 2.5" SDD Mounting Carrier/Adapter

0 Kudos
MiLoLaMb
1 Nickel

Re: Drive Bay Shroud Replacement and also warranty questions / + SSD Bracket

Hey Chris,

With the ownership, does it have to be added to my account because I already did that when I bought it... I previously had a laptop so I added my laptop and this computer to it. Is that right or wrong ? I can take a screenshot, is there a way to upload a screenshot ?

Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos