Alienware General - Read Only

Last reply by 05-29-2013 Solved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Get a new Alienware m11x name plate

Is it possible to get a new nameplate for my Alienware m11x?  I'd even be fine with a blank one.  I just don't want to have the name of the previous owner on there anymore.

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
5 Tungsten

Hello Ryououki,

There are Generic Name Plates (Part# 85YK9) available for Alienware M11x. 

6012.nameplate.jpg

You may contact Dell Spare Parts and order the Name Plate for your Alienware M11x. Contact number for Dell Spare Parts sales team # 1-800-357-3355 (US Customers only).

Please write back for further queries.  

View solution in original post

Community Accepted Solution
Replies (7)
5 Tungsten

Hello Ryououki,

There are Generic Name Plates (Part# 85YK9) available for Alienware M11x. 

6012.nameplate.jpg

You may contact Dell Spare Parts and order the Name Plate for your Alienware M11x. Contact number for Dell Spare Parts sales team # 1-800-357-3355 (US Customers only).

Please write back for further queries.  

Community Accepted Solution
4 Germanium

Is it possible to get a new nameplate for my Alienware m11x?  I'd even be fine with a blank one.  I just don't want to have the name of the previous owner on there anymore.

Hi Ryououki,

Name plates are not available for sale as a spare part, they can only be selected during the initial purchase of the system. 

Alienware-Natalia
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

Ok, so which is it?!  2 different Dell people giving 2 different answers.

@Dell-Allan D, thank you very much for knowing what you are talking about.  I just finished placing the order.

@NataliaatAW, if you are going to be in the forums representing Dell, you should know what you are talking about before putting out an answer.  You were obviously quite wrong.

@NataliaatAW, if you are going to be in the forums representing Dell, you should know what you are talking about before putting out an answer.  You were obviously quite wrong.

I think maybe she thought you want to remake a custom one ... people often come here looking for that service. Or, you also asked for a blank one ... which the one you ordered is not.

Anyway, glad you found what you wanted.

Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.

Hello Ryououki,

I am really glad to be of help! I would also agree to what Tesla has said about Nataliaat. She must have thought you wanted to remake a custom one.

Please feel free to write back to the forum if you need any further help, we would be glad to assist you further.

I think maybe she thought you want to remake a custom one ... people often come here looking for that service. Or, you also asked for a blank one ... which the one you ordered is not.

Anyway, glad you found what you wanted.

Yes, that's what I thought, thank you Tesla. I apologize for the missunderstanding.

Alienware-Natalia
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions