Hello, I think I have a problem with my nvidia gtx 580m, but not how to analyze it to see if it is damaged, when I run the alienautopsy only analyzed the intel integrated grafics 3000.
Can anyone tell me how to analyze the nvidia?
The M17x-R3 Nvidia processor is turned on only for preset applications and thus extends the battery life. To force it on all the time, do the following -
* Be sure the AC adapter is plugged in
* Open the Nvidia Control Panel
* Select Manage 3D Settings
* Under the Global Settings tab, select High Performance Nvidia processor
* Click Apply
* Close the Nvidia Control Panel
* Run the Nvidia Optimus Test Tool http://dell.to/Mttqlb
* Test some games
* If still no go, follow the correct video driver install/uninstall procedure http://dell.to/LcnPvc
After doing all of that, run the autopsy again.