Highlighted
S K I IL IL
1 Copper

Hello - and one or two questions

Hi everyone!

Just joined but I have had my aurora for a couple of months now. 

I have had one problem recently due to a STUPID person (me) deciding to delete alienrespawn from the installed programs. Does anyone have any links where I could download the basic version (free) of the program to reinstall it. Also, if I do reinstall will it recognise the recovery partition (when I deleted the program I didn't delete the recovery partition)

Also, when I restart my computer after updating, the bios hangs and never gets past around 75% - it requires me to switch it off and then reboot from it being off. No matter what, when I chose restart from W7 it hangs. I am runnning the a10 bios so is there an update that I could download to possibly resolve this issue?

Thanks for any help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mr. Fox
4 Tellurium

Re: Hello - and one or two questions

Here is a thread on this subject, including links to download: forum.notebookreview.com/.../537394-where-get-alienrespawn-dell-datasafe-software.html

AlienRespawn should recognize your partition: alwdownload.alienrespawn.com/alwdownload-en.html

ALIENKILLER II // EVOC P870DM3
7700K @ 5.2GHz ● GTX 1080 SLI ● 17.3" QHD 120Hz G-Sync ● 64GB DDR4-3200 ● 780W AC Adapter

EL CUCUY // EUROCOM TORNADO F5
7700K @ 5.0GHz ● GTX 1080 ● 15.6" FHD 120Hz ● 32GB DDR4-3000 ● 330W AC Adapter

0 Kudos