Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 22nd, 2016 20:00

How long does it take to deliver Alienware Graphics Amplifier

On Wednesday September 07 I called Dell and placed an order for Alienware Graphics Amplifier, after the sales representative placed my order and I was charged the amount, I received an email for the estimated delivery which says: "Your Estimated Delivery Date for this order is on or before 14/09/2016". Which was fine, I was very happy about my order that I would receive it very quickly.

Then the same sales representative called me one week after placing order on Monday September 13 and told me: "There is part shortage and they are unable to deliver my order before or on 14/09/2016 and will be delivered by next week, because parts usually arrive on Fridays".

I was very upset but I could understand part shortage that is no ones fault and I accepted their apology and I waited another week. When I checked order status on the Dell website, it was saying I will receive my order not later than 21/09/2016.

Then on Monday September 20 I receive a call again from that sales rep and AGAIN she says my order can't be delivered by this week and will be delivered next week!

At this point I Was very angry and frustrated, but I tried not to be rude to the sales rep and I told her this isn't acceptable. you told me last week it will be delayed one week. now delay AGAIN?! are you serious? then she apologies and says there is shortage and hangs up.

Now when I check the order status on Dell website it says "Estimated Delivery Date: 5/10/2016"!!

Until this date today (22/09/2016) I haven't received my AGA and I can't believe Dell is doing this. This is totally unacceptable and I can't believe such a big company isn't sure about their delivery policy.

How long did it take for you to get your AGA? Did it take one month or more to deliver?

3 Posts

September 23rd, 2016 01:00

Update: Today (Friday) 23/09/2016 I received a phone call from the sales representative and she said there is DELAY AGAIN and just now they got the parts and are assembling the AGA in China and will ship to Malaysia Dell's warehouse by next Friday (30/09/2016) and from warehouse will be shipped to my home the week after that in early OCTOBER!

Unbelievable! I can't believe my order was delayed again for the freaking 3rd time! Is this for real?

If from the beginning I was told that the delivery takes more than one month, I probably would either not order or be patient and wait. but this is not the right way to deal with your customers DELL! Learn something from your competitors! DELL!! DO SOMETHING

No Events found!