Gerodan
1 Nickel

RE: I don't know if there is any problem on my video card or screen

I think the problem is still here after I re-install the video driver. The only thing I can do is re-install the game. And it looks a little better when it is third time or fourth time to run the game.

0 Kudos
Alienware-Naomi
5 Tungsten

First, update to the latest BIOS available for your system and try to run the game on the default graphic settings.

If you're using a laptop, connect and test an external monitor to check if the problem shows there as well. 

Alienware-Naomi
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Gerodan
1 Nickel

It seems to be better, but I think the problem still exists. And unfortunately, I don't have an extra monitor.............so.............I may not be able to check the problem.

0 Kudos
Alienware-Naomi
5 Tungsten

Send me a private message with your Service Tag, contact information and the link to this thread so I can assist you further. 

Alienware-Naomi
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos