Highlighted
TheVesoly
1 Copper

I have a problem and don't know how to repair it. Problem with AlienFx alienware command center

So I have this problem with AlienFx, when I try to start my alienware command center it just doesn't turn on. And at the start of my pc I get this info 5661.Screenshot_2.png

I tried to uninstal and instal the alienware command center, but it still does the same. I also did a full "Test your system for hardware problems" but nothing was detected.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
john-kimball44
3 Silver

RE: I have a problem and don't know how to repair it. Problem with AlienFx alienware command center

what operating system are you running ? and what are the system specs ?

0 Kudos
jamleszek
1 Nickel

RE: I have a problem and don't know how to repair it. Problem with AlienFx alienware command center

So I have windows 10, on an alienware 17, with a Intel® Core™ i7-6820HK (4 core), and a NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 980M with 32GB of RAM. I think it should be enought. OR do you need more info?

0 Kudos
john-kimball44
3 Silver

was alien fx working the first time you got the laptop? tried downloading the alien fx

from alienware drivers site for 17 ?

0 Kudos
john-kimball44
3 Silver

also try making another user account on the laptop and install it with admin privledges

0 Kudos