Shailesh12
1 Nickel

Latest M15X issue !!!

Hi guys,

We'll knew very well that gaming on an M15X on battery mode was useless.   May be because the "stealth" mode is on by default during battery mode and there is no way to turn it off !!! But I just found out that I cant even play any flash games on this system.... I MEAN A FLASH GAME !!! CMON, I expected better out of this 3500$ laptop and you cant even play a flash game( eg: dirtbike2, copter etc etc) and my older system runs Win Xp with 128 MB ram and it plays these games flawlessly !!!

I tried to play Crysis Warhead on battery mode and guess what... IT WON'T EVEN LOAD !!!   Now I am starting to think I should call DELL and ask for a refund !!! I can assemble a killer rig for that amount of money and I am dead sure, it'll play Crysis maxed out !!!

So, all of you M15X users out there, please try to play any flash games on battery mode and post here how it runs !!! I am sure you guys'll be amazed at your latest discovery !!!

guys ( chris, tesla , method, etc ) ....any inputs is appretiated !!!

thanks !!!

By the way, I've checked out all the settings in the CC and have it running at maximum performance on both battery and AC adapter mode !!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Cobbie911
1 Nickel

Re: Latest M15X issue !!!

Hi Shailesh12,

I just tried Battlefield Bad Company 2 running off battery with no issues. i have found however that changes made in CC arn't always reflected in the power options under control panel. Doulble check you setting here, i'm running in high performance with both battery and external power options set the same.

Cobbie,

i7-Q720

Nvidia 260M GTX

4GRAM

9cell battery

windows 7 64

0 Kudos
Shailesh12
1 Nickel

Re: Latest M15X issue !!!

Hi Shailesh12,

I just tried Battlefield Bad Company 2 running off battery with no issues. i have found however that changes made in CC arn't always reflected in the power options under control panel. Doulble check you setting here, i'm running in high performance with both battery and external power options set the same.

Cobbie,

i7-Q720

Nvidia 260M GTX

4GRAM

9cell battery

windows 7 64

Hi there Cobbie,

How can that be possible ??? Whenever I use my laptop on battery-mode, I see that Stealth mode is always turned on and CC confirms it...and I still haven't found any option to turn it off...when I touch the sensitive button on the keypad, I get the message "Stealth mode not supported on battery-mode"!!!

My specs are i7-940XM, GTX 260M, 6 GB DDR3 1333, A07, CC: 2.5.48.0, 9-cell battery, Windows 7 professional 64 bit.,  FHD 1080p....... I have no issues whatsoever on AC power mode ( except for little throttling now and then) when I try to play any games..but i swear while on battery-mode, even flash games lag and i've been trying to fix this issue for a month now.

HELP ME OUT PLEASE !!!

0 Kudos