Highlighted
Mcriscuolo
1 Copper

M11x R1 Overclocking

I own the first version of the m11x with a core 2 duo at 1.3 ghz. I was wondering if it was safe or not if I were not overclock the m11x to 1.73 ghz by pressing F2 as the computer is starting up. Could this potenetially harm my computer, or would my computer be fine? Would I notice any change in performance in any area good or bad? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VeLaSKoN
1 Nickel

Re: M11x R1 Overclocking

What do you do with that situation ? i have the same problem but i need to know if i can overclock the cpu without  harm the computer?

0 Kudos

Re: M11x R1 Overclocking

VeLaSKoN,

Overclocking Policy
* Owners of the M11x may report system instability, BSODs, random lockups, stuttering, or other problems with their systems when overclocked. The PCs do support overclocking but there is no guarantee that the system will be stable while overclocked.
* You will not void the warranty for utilizing the CPU overclock settings in the Bios. During troubleshooting, we will ask you to return to factory settings to eliminate any stability issues possibly caused by overclocking
* We will not replace any hardware for issues that only occur while the system is overclocked

0 Kudos