Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 23rd, 2013 01:00

{MOVED}My Alienware M11x R2 Service tag not working

Hey,

I have purchased a Alienware M11x R2 3 years ago, and the Service Tag is not working when I want to email the tech support.

Every time I try to use the Service Tag, I get the following error:

We were unable to verify the Service Tag or Express Service Code you have entered. Please verify your entry or choose one of the options to the right. If you recently purchased a system, please try again in 48 hours.

Someone told me that I should update my Service Tag, but I don't know how to do it.

Thanks.

2.2K Posts

February 23rd, 2013 02:00

Hi Solomen,

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and name listed on the account so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

5 Posts

February 23rd, 2013 07:00

Hi,

Thank you for you reply. I have sent a private message to you.

Best Regarts

1 Message

March 4th, 2013 08:00

I have a Dell 2350 laser printer and it was a warranty replacement for a bad printer (this is a refurbished replacement).   now i have a "service fuser error 922.20"    but when i go to put in my service tag to chat with dell it tells me that the service tag is invalid.    what can i do.

5 Posts

March 18th, 2013 03:00

Hi tugarek,

My suggestion is to post a new thread on dell Peripherals forum, maybe someone can notice your problem there.

They just moved this thread from laptop forum to here.

Hope this can help you a little bit.

No Events found!