Highlighted
killerdk12345
1 Nickel

Re: Need Help fixing unresponding Windows audio for ALienware 17 R4

Jump to solution

My god... I am literally crying now.. after hours and hours and hours of research and troubleshooting with you guys.. I-i finally how sound. It's literally crazy how one can be so happy and joyful simply having sound restored to their system. Maybe because of the work put him together to solve this solution, the collaboration of non-toxic (assuming ^-^) human beings offering real advice in fixing a buggy windows audio.... I am literally lost for words to express my gratitude.

But it is the least i can do. So i will express at least some part of it in words.

Thank you Alienware- Rodrigo for being the first to answer my question promptly, for hearing my inital cries for help as a lost lamb stuck in the paddock of windows, freshly ported from apple computers. Thank you thank you.

Thank you AAA737flyer for offering the first major amount of troubleshooting.. Although it may not have done much, I have learnt much more about the technicial side of windows (at least a little bit) than i used to. Thank you so much.

and finally...

Thank you Tesla1856, man you saved my arse from going through the trouble of reinstalling windows fresh, getting it technichians to look at it, possibily saved (most definintely) hours and more hours i would have spent trying to find a working solution!~ You are also why i managed to get sound at the end... It works! (And hopefully it stays that way for the foreseeable future). Thank you thank you thankyou so much ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I change the status to solved.. for now as the hype can really turn the wrong way very quickly.... i.e. sound doesn't work again... 

Anyway Thanks again, and gl with helping out with other people and happy troubleshooting!