Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 9th, 2015 20:00

New alienware 15, sent to me with no drivers or OS

So I got a Alienware 15 sent to me in the mail 5 days ago for 1600 dollars. And not only does it not work the first time I turn it on, but after waiting 3 days for Dell to send me a "repair tool" USB to fix my operating system it still doesn't work. Ive spent over 3 hours on the phone with "tech support" who have brought me to the conclusion that I am no longer a Dell user. I'm sending my defective computer back, and this is also the worst service I have had in a while. I was hung up on atleast 3 times after explaining my problem. Thanks dell, you ruined my day. This was also supposed to be a graduation present. I guess it turned out to be a defective one.

• 

2.7K Posts

June 10th, 2015 11:00

Sorry to hear about the bad experience. If you don't mind sharing with me the order number via PM, please do. I'll use the information to escalate the case and make sure this doesn't happen again. If you need any other assistance, let me know as well. I might be able to help you. 

327 Posts

June 10th, 2015 19:00

really bad hear this :/ .. They dont give you Windows CD because AlienRespawn do it for you.... in my opinion they gave me the better service, i didn't have had 1 complaint with Dell. i live in a Country that they don't sell alienware but i am still having my tech service in the next business day. this is my third alienware

No Events found!