Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 27th, 2015 09:00

Nvidea GTX 980 Ti Support

Does alienware come with nvidea gtx 980 Ti with latest 4K resolution laptop display and other specs as given below:

5th Generation Intel i7 core processor

16GB RAM DDR3/DDR4

1TB HDD

Graphics Card(Dual) like - GTX 980 Ti with 8GB DDR5

Numeric Keypad

Inbuilt OS like that of SONY or HP Product: For Example in SONY, Like if anything happens to the system, we just press the ASSIST button to recover everything

Backup Driver Software in a Flashdrive or a CD/DVD

There is no need for an Optical Drive

If available, please notify me the Indian Dell website from where I could purchase that kind of Heavenly made Product - (Indian Website Please). I'm really a big fan of Alienware 17 R2 and other such recent products..........

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

August 27th, 2015 10:00

Hello, 

Click here to view the Alienware website for your region. If you scroll down the page you will see the different components that are included in the Alienware M17 R2 system. For the backup software, all of the Alienware computers come with a recovery partition in the HDD/SSD that can be launched at any time using the Alien Respawn software, you can also create a backup disk or USB drive.

6 Posts

August 27th, 2015 20:00

I've checked the link and its awesome. But you need some serious help with shipping because as I clicked the shop online button, I was redirected to computeindia website which showed 'this product is unavailable at this moment' from past 6 - 8 months. Please check the problem in it.

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

August 28th, 2015 11:00

Hi

Unfortunately, not all of the products may be available for shipping, that could depend on your region. What shows available is what we have to offer. 

No Events found!