Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 13th, 2016 14:00

Please Answer:Command center errors after win 10 upgrade on Alpha

I am getting errors for the command center after the upgrade to windows 10, I can still use the command center to change my light colors but whenever I open the program or close it I get the error messages. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the command center but I still get the errors.

Here is the error message:

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'HDMISourceBiosSupportAPI64': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at AlienLabs.HDMIIn.Domain.Classes.HDMIInBiosSupportAPI64Map.Initialize()
at AlienLabs.HDMIIn.Domain.Classes.HDMIInBiosSupportAPIWrapper.Initialize()
at AlienLabs.HDMIIn.Domain.Classes.Factories.ObjectFactory.GetHDMIInBiosSupportAPIWrapper()
at AlienLabs.AlienFX.Controller.HDMIIn.Classes.HDMIInHotKeyControllerClass..ctor(IntPtr windowHandle)
at AlienLabs.AlienFX.Controller.Classes.ObjectFactories.HotKeyControllerObjectFactory.NewHDMIInHotKeyController(IntPtr windowHandle)
at AlienLabs.AlienFX.Controller.ControllerMainForm.initializeHotKeyController()
at AlienLabs.AlienFX.Controller.ControllerMainForm..ctor()
at AlienLabs.AlienFX.Controller.Program.Main(String[] args)

Please let me know how to correct this issue.

Thanks.

January 14th, 2016 01:00

I think I have almost the EXACT same problem.

Someone please help.

Also, the Desktop Mode option is missing from my Hivemind menu. Only way to access desktop ios to cntrl, alt, del into taskmaster then open a folder and activate explorer.

8 Posts

January 14th, 2016 04:00

I have had the same thing. It is possible that you might need to go to the old command center which is 2.89  download it        or the 3.5 download if you are using 3.6 now. Also, check device manger an see if you have some where in your drivers a master I/O driver. I did not when I went to windows 10 pro ,so I have to go out on the the  web to fine a master I/O driver ,even the driver is old     windows 7 downloaded it an you see a big difference.

January 15th, 2016 10:00

So far nothing has fixed the errors, can anyone from Dell actually address this please?

January 25th, 2016 13:00

Anyone?

February 1st, 2016 08:00

Can someone from dell please respond to this? 

February 1st, 2016 14:00

I can't be the only one that has this problem after the upgrade, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of calling tech support.

8 Posts

February 1st, 2016 14:00

Hey, you had better find there support phone number an call dell support.

No Events found!