Arvin04
1 Copper

Please help my aurora r4 fans go 100% all the time and now the computer wont turn on

My aurora r4(no alx) is shutting down after just about 5 minutes .the fans are 100 % all the time and a sensor is detecting 104° celcius.thats the problem basically.i checked other forums and got advice to reinstall command center but the computer shuts down during the uninstallation(actually i tried to reinstall windows 7 too and same thing happened).i also tried disconnecting the four pin molex(psu cable) from the mio board and turning the computer on just to see what happens .that stopped the system fan but the computer still shut down.i am running out of ideas and a bit too scared to experiment cuz i dnt have much experience.by the way i checked the liquid cooling system and that seemed ok(both tubes were same cool temperature).someone plz help me now.thx

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Tesla1856
6 Thallium

RE: Please help my aurora r4 fans go 100% all the time and now the computer wont turn on

My aurora r4(no alx) is shutting down after just about 5 minutes .the fans are 100 % all the time and a sensor is detecting 104° celcius.

Yes, that it too hot.

Sounds like a cooling problem to me. Check liquid cooler or try a different cooler.

Registered Microsoft Partner and Apple Developer
- Like many of you, I can appreciate a good game-engine.
- I answer questions here, but I'm not a Dell employee.
- Consider giving posts you like a "thumbs-up"
- Posting models-numbers and software versions speeds trouble-shooting.
- Click "Accept as Solution" button on any post that answers your question best.
0 Kudos