angelofoz
2 Bronze

Ralink Wireless Adapter throws BSOD in W10

After a week of trying I eventually managed to upgrade my Alienware R4 to W10.

I had to disable my Ralink 802.11bgn 1T1R for it to work, when I try enabling it gives the BSOD,

Page Fault in non pages area netr28uxsys,  I have to go into safe mode to disable again, I have the latest drivers downloaded from dell.

I also have the dialog box IaStoreA.sys stopped working when I reboot

any help appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alienware-Eimy

RE: Ralink Wireless Adapter throws BSOD in W10

Hi,

Try this driver: 

http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads1/downloads/pcimpcicbrt2860rt2760rt2890/

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
angelofoz
2 Bronze

Thanks for response, If that is the same driver that is on My dell driver updates it didnt work, I am reluctant to try any drivers having spent a week trying to upgrade and always getting BSOD, I have plugged into LAN and ordered a Linksy usb wireless port which is supposed to have been tested for W10

0 Kudos
Alienware-Eimy

Is not the same driver, but I understand your position. Hope the Linksy will work.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos