643 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Received your system?

Order Date: 11/9/2009

System Type Aurora i920

Current Estimated Shipping Date:12/17/2009

2009-12-11 1:43PM PT---- Just got off the phone with CS.  They told me nothing new rxcept that  the manager and my rep are both "working this case" and that I have requested some sort of compensation for my time.  I doubt I will actually get anything, but I wanted to stress that delays = time, and time is money, and I want them to share the cost of my time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

you will not but if you complain enough or ask for legal department then you may get somewhere

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

After receiving my 3rd delay, I figure I should weigh in here as well. I ordered a Area-51 on 2/3/2010. Now my Delivered date is 3/17/2010 and my patience is about at an end. That will put it at 6 weeks to build a computer. If they would just tell me the part, I would gladly order it from Newegg and have it shipped to them for credit on the bill.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Well I will jump on the band wagon again. Just received my second notification of a delay of my Aurora. Also received an email and phone call asking if I wanted to cancel. I was tempted but - did not.  Ordered on 10 Feb with a delivery of 4 Mar - then 11 Mar - now 16 Mar.  Vhesper I tried to find out what the hold up might be and I would take care of any single item myself but they are just not set-up to be that flexible. I did get a chuckle from one email stating they were sorry for the delay and they were upgrading my delivery to "2 days" without charge. I responded thanking them and then said it was rather moot at this time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Iron

how do you unscribe to this thread.  i have tried hitting that link and it doesn't do anything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

Marvelatmee, I have not even been given the graciousness of having my delivery upgraded. Next delay I will simply take my 3,200 elsewhere. Dell doesn't seem to need/want my money apparently.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Hey Marvelatmee I ordered mine on  Feb 10th as well and Im currently showing "delivery preparation/shipped" status on my account page. Keep your hopes up yours should be shipping any day now, at least you got 2 day shipping 😞  Im here waiting 3-5 days.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Great news mixshows. I will keep my fingers crossed for something positive.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Update:

Will Be Here THURSDAY! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hopefully it doesnt come with any problems, thats the last thing I need right now.

NOTE: If anyone wants the most up to date status go to "My Account" and check under "recent orders",

this showed "delivery preparation" 2 days before any of the other pages on Dell.

0 Kudos