mixshows
1 Copper

Re: Received your system?

Hey flightca, correct me if Im wrong but Ive definitely read this before...maybe in another thread?

this is why I said I hope it doesnt arrive in a condition that Id be forced to have to send back to Dell.

Just from reading stories like yours and many others on this board and all over the internet it really

looks like dells replacement times are way beyond unacceptable. 6 months to receive a replacement

PC is an eternity to those of us who who entertain ourselves by watching movies and playing games

or even something like making a living by working on their computers, 1 month is not acceptable! 

Imagine being without your car for 6 months...

0 Kudos
Venjax
2 Bronze

fightca:

First and foremost - this is not the proper thread for your post. This thread is to compare order dates vs delivery dates, etc.

Sounds like to me you should return your DELL and request a full refund and go else where if you've had such a bad experience. Granted, Dell may not have the best customer service, but you can't expect them to be 100% perfect all of the time.

My unit has come in free of defects, a few days AHEAD of original schedule dates. I can't complain at all. My experience with Dell has been just fine. Nothing overly special, but nothing horrible like your story either.

Dell is obviously having some issues. But as I continue to read this tread more and more people are saying their units are shipped and I see less and less about delays. There are a few who still haven't gotten their system, but looking at it from an outsider point of view, it looks like Dell is trying to make things right and trying to get the units out the door.

But as I said, instead of wasting your time on forums, I'd demand my money back, return whatever junk they've sent you and find another source for PC's there are several routes you can take there.

0 Kudos
flightca
1 Copper

yeah i tried that to no avail dell just does not care 

0 Kudos
lobb152
2 Iron

somebody please delete this thread.  i have gone back and edited all my posts to say don't email me with replies and i still get them.  anyone know how to stop this.

0 Kudos