Highlighted
FriendlyShawn
1 Nickel

Terrible customer service, No communication from Dell, Fails to meet deadlines

I ordered my Alienware computer on August 26, 2015 and it has been in preproduction since this day.  I contacted them on Friday and the agent informed me that they have not begun production because they do not have the parts to build the computer.  The computer was supposed to be delivered on October 6, 2015, and now they have postponed the delivery date to October 18, 2015.

This delay has forced me to lose a $500 job, because I do not have equipment promised to arrive on October 6, 2015.  Had Dell of informed me earlier that the product was going to be delayed I might have been able to salvage the opportunity.  

If Dell knew they did not have the parts they should have alerted me.  Even with that said, they should have had all the parts they needed with the amount of time they have had to build it.  It is clear that they do not care about their customers and the company doesn't have an interest in meeting their deadlines or providing quality customer service.

I have buying from Dell for many years and have spent thousands of dollars.  I used to have a high opinion of the company but right now I am about to change that opinion.  If I am not contacted via phone from Dell by the end of today I will be canceling my order and I will never use their services ever again.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FriendlyShawn
1 Nickel

People on chat wont deal with my issue, no one ever answers phone

Today I have called Dell five times, each time I have been on hold for over twenty minutes each time.  Each call ends with Dell disconnecting my phone call and never answering the phone.  Evert attempt I have made to contact Dell through email only results in the automailer, and no replies.  Every attempt I make to contact Dell through chat ends with the agent saying they will not assist me in my issues.

Does Dell even have anyone in their company to answer the phone, reply to emails or want to do their job.  When I pay $3000 for a computer I demand at least some kind of customer service.  Thus far I have gotten only disrespect, quickly your company is showing me that you do not deserve my money or any of my future business.

How will you resolve this?

0 Kudos