Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 28th, 2012 08:00

Warning for Legacy Alienware Owners

My Hive is down and won't be up for a few weeks.  At least according to technical support representative <ADMIN NOTE: Non-public info removed as per TOU> .  My network card had failed while my warranty was valid.  So got my network card replaced from Bigfoot Networks although I bought it from Dell/Alienware.  But to get them to send the replacement they requested me to do a clean install of my operating system.  So most of my drivers were gone.  That is why I went to My Hive to get them downloaded again.  I was told last week on Tuesday that My Hive would be back up in a few days called again on Thursday and they said tomorrow it should be up.  So today I called back after the weekend and they say it will be down for several weeks.  Tried to get assistance to upgrade my current systems and was refused said it was impossible.  Asked for Tier 3 support was refused.   Also told them I WAS thinking of purchasing another system but with the support I got recently I am carefully looking at options.  All I can say is I would think spending 16,000 would get you better support.  Got most of my drivers from the hardware companys.  But can't get ACC.

Area 51-ALX R6

Area 51-ALX R8 

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

May 29th, 2012 06:00

Check your private message.

No Events found!