hindesite
3 Zinc

Who is using the Intel HD Graphics 4352 driver?

Who here is using the latest Intel HD Graphics 530 4352 driver?

Are all of your graphics and stability-related issues fixed, or are there still problems?

I've detailed mine in this thread:

and I'd really appreciate if others whose system is in the same state as mine, and who run 24/7, can confirm their system's reliability - stability, or lack of it.

Basically, my main issue is random freezes with no logged events or information of note, require power cycle to recover. Freezes occur once every few days, so not often, but not acceptable, either.

Information either way would be helpful.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: Who is using the Intel HD Graphics 4352 driver?

Hi, 

Sometimes random freezes can occur due to hard drive issues. Try running an ePSA/Diagnostic test on the system to check the main hardware components, click here to view a Dell article that explains how to run this test. Let us know if you receive any errors. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Rodrigo
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
hindesite
3 Zinc

RE: Who is using the Intel HD Graphics 4352 driver?

Hi, 

Sometimes random freezes can occur due to hard drive issues. Try running an ePSA/Diagnostic test on the system to check the main hardware components, click here to view a Dell article that explains how to run this test. Let us know if you receive any errors. 

I have run several different diagnostics since receiving this laptop (because it is so unreliable), none of them have ever shown any hardware errors.

ePSA passes with a validation code of 120486, No errors found.

0 Kudos