GPHawks
1 Nickel

X51 R2 no network found after restore

I just restore the desktop recently, and it showing that No Network Found, and the adapter has red cross sign but it showing working functionally at properties.

I called the alienware support team, they had sent me a network adapter driver of 1550 version by email, but it doesn't fix the problem after successfully installed.

Then I tried restore the desktop once more, but the problem still exist.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

RE: X51 R2 no network found after restore

By any chance have you tried to restart the router? Is the system close to the router? 

Alienware-Milena
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
GPHawks
1 Nickel

I borrowed a laptop to download the drivers, and the laptop successfully found the wifi and made connection.

the route is downstairs, I can't  move the monitor and desktop because there is no space.

0 Kudos

Are you able to move it at least to see if you are able to get connected? 

Alienware-Milena
Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
mf9
2 Iron

I've a feeling I had this too recently.  Go into device manager and check the network card has no warning against it.

0 Kudos