Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 25th, 2013 10:00

anyone know what this system error means?

it shows VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE.(nvlddmkm.sys)
it comes up when i playing games and need restart the pc  anyone know how to fix it? 
my system is win8 64bit

• 

2.7K Posts

July 25th, 2013 11:00

Hello Tsurara!

Is that error a blue screen or is a pop up?

You can start by run a PSA diagnostic, this will let us know if there is a hardware issue.

12 Posts

July 25th, 2013 11:00

i'v tried it and the fist test shows ok but second one stucked in the middle. this problem happened yesterday, and poped up every time im playing

• 

2.7K Posts

July 25th, 2013 14:00

So there are a couple of thing that you could do.

you can start by doing a clean boot following this steps

• Click on "Start" when your Windows  loads.
  • Type "msconfig" on the search bar and hit "Enter".
  • Go to the "Startup" tab and disable all the applications listed.
  • Then go to the "Services" tab and check mark the "Hide all Microsoft Service".
  • Click on "Disable all Services".
  • Click on Apply and restart the computer
Then you can run a PC diagnostic and if the issue persist you could try uninstalling and re installing the video card driver following the steps on this article.

12 Posts

July 25th, 2013 14:00

when i doing the throught test. it stucked at 97% of hard driver 0-0-0 long test for like 2 hours

12 Posts

July 25th, 2013 15:00

is there a problem if  it says that

system type                                                                                        result

blue screen                                                                                        × warning

troubleshouting

12 Posts

August 6th, 2013 18:00

this problem still happened...

• 

2.7K Posts

August 7th, 2013 08:00

Hello Tsurara!

Have you check on the video card temperatures? You can follow the steps on this article to make sure is not overheating.

And as the last recommendation you can reinstall windows.

• 

2.7K Posts

August 7th, 2013 09:00

ok let us know how it goes.

12 Posts

August 7th, 2013 09:00

yes i did all the things are normal. i'll gonna change the system into win7 tonight to see if its working

12 Posts

August 7th, 2013 19:00

when i almost finish installing win7. it pops out: "Windows could not complete the installation. To install Windows on theis compuiter, restart the installation." can u tell me how to fix it?

• 

2.7K Posts

August 8th, 2013 07:00

You can follow the steps on this article

12 Posts

August 8th, 2013 11:00

i finish installing my win7 now. when im testing my windows score, once testing the graphic, the video card sudden sound crazy and than the PC got error and restarted.  all my drivers are right.

• 

2.7K Posts

August 8th, 2013 12:00

send me a pm with you service tag to check if I could help you further

1 Message

August 9th, 2013 17:00

i've already called the technical support and they 'll send ppl to come help me  thank u all the ways

No Events found!