Highlighted
4 Tellurium

do i need the intel odd eject software anymore since i have my x51 in new case its listed as msi odd monitor

Jump to solution

Hi so i no longer have that optical drive that came with the x51 as i have it in a new case is there a need for this driver MSI odd monitor the intel odd eject stuff, as my new case has a diferent optical drive. 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

RE: do i need the intel odd eject software anymore since i have my x51 in new case its listed as msi odd monitor

Jump to solution

can someone please help me out here thank you so much 🙂 you all are the best. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

RE: do i need the intel odd eject software anymore since i have my x51 in new case its listed as msi odd monitor

Jump to solution

SOLVED you may close the thread 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

10 views and nobody has a clue come on i'm redoing stuff and i need to know if i need this or not anyone please .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

can someone please tell me if this driver is needed now please thank you so much.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

OK i know mods have to had read this someone out there has to know whether i need this driver or not whether it controls anything else or not is what i want to know that way if i don't need it i can just uninstall it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

this is the MSI ODD stuff i'm refering to  do i no longer need this driver anymore 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

can someone please help me out here thank you so much 🙂 you all are the best. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

SOLVED you may close the thread 

0 Kudos