V10k1ller
6 Indium

new bios for aurora r6 released today is 1.0.4 My installed bios is 1.0.10

yes i was looking at driver updates and there is a new bios update 1.0.4  Problem is my bios i have is 1.0.10 that was released last month.  Does anyone know about this?  I have my system information screenshot posted as well as a screenshot of the driver update on dells website.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: new bios for aurora r6 released today is 1.0.4 My installed bios is 1.0.10

Hi ‌,

Do not run the update since it is not a valid one. The website is having some issues and engineering is working to fix them.

The one you have is the latest one. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
V10k1ller
6 Indium

Any word when they are going to fix the cpu fan as reading ambient temps and ambient temps reading the cpu temps?

No, unfortunately not yet.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
V10k1ller
6 Indium

Re: new bios for aurora r6 released today is 1.0.4  My installed bios is 1.0.10

So I installed Windows fresh on a new hard drive I ordered from dell. I used the dell tool where I enter the service tag and have no alienware included software.  I can't install alienware command center.  Says it's not compatible with my version of Windows. It's a aurora r6.  So I have no fan or light control.  I tried to pm you but there wasn't a option to send you one in your profile.

0 Kudos

You can send me a PM now.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos
V10k1ller
6 Indium

i figured it out last night.

0 Kudos