TjNaps27
Copper

Alienware mobile connect

Just bought a new AW17 R4 and was wondering why the Alienware mobile connect app on the windows store says it's not compatible with my device. I believe I have the proper drivers installed.
Will it, or won't it work with this laptop?
0 Kudos
10 Replies

Re: Alienware mobile connect

Hi @TjNaps27,

What's your mobile model?

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
TjNaps27
Copper

My Alienware PC service tag? Not sure what you mean
0 Kudos

Send me a private message with the Service Tag so I can assist you further. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos

I also have this issue, same model as OP

0 Kudos
Hottracks
Bronze

I have the same issue with the same model.

0 Kudos

Did any of you ever get a solution on this? I have an Aurora R7 that I received as a replacement in May, which had the application. But, there was an issue with the PC and support had me wipe the computer completely, starting over with a Windows image (not the Dell factory image) and now I can't officially install the app from the store. Tech support manually copied files into my computer to install it but its still not officially supported by the Windows Store, so I'm not sure I'll ever get any updates to the application. I'd love them to fix this if possible.
RicGG
Copper

I had the same issue. My system broke down and I reinstalled my system using factory image. But now I can't install the mobile connect 

0 Kudos
RicGG
Copper

mine is aurora R7

0 Kudos
Kenet
Copper

Same problem with my Alienware 15 R4. Cannot install app from store "this app is not compatible with this device."

0 Kudos