rasta673
Copper

alienware 15r2 cannot install command centre please help!!

Hi i just a 15r2 and i had do clean the hard drives and reinstalling windows im having compatibility issues and i cannot find a solution 

i have tried to clean the programs from app data 

i tried to install all the possibles combinations from the 4.0 version onwards and still getting the compatibility error and i dont know what to do pleas help i tried both of the hard drive options APP-nb_awcc4.5  i dont know what else to do

thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: alienware 15r2 cannot install command centre please hel

Hi @rasta673,

What Windows version did you install?

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
rasta673
Copper

I got the lastest 1803 and this the end error message of the log 

Vendor Software Return Code: 4294967293
[06/11/18 23:49:37] logo.png
[06/11/18 23:49:37] (MUPXMLParser::GetResultName): *** V .xml
[06/11/18 23:49:37] Name of Exit Code:
[06/11/18 23:49:37] (DupAPI::GetReturnCode): *** Unable to find DUP value for:
[06/11/18 23:49:37] Exit Code set to: 1 (0x1)
[06/11/18 23:49:37] Result: FAILURE
[06/11/18 23:49:38] Open file: C:\ProgramData\Dell\UpdatePackage\Log\AWCC-enhance-for-NBs_T5GGP_WIN64_4.5.19.1_A00.txt

The only thing I have seen isn the system bios is missing the service tag I don't ehy is the only odd thing but I cznnca install thst one and the expansion graphics I don't know what else to do 

0 Kudos
rasta673
Copper

hi amy i could be because my bios is missing the service tag i dont know why? there is a way to put it back maybe that would fix the problem???

i read a thread you did before with the same problem but it didnt have a solution i was missing the awcc and the external graphics which are the 2 i cannot fix

i email microsoft and the said it may has something to do with the wifi at this point im desparated for a solution 

i have tried all the version to install from 2.5 and the one only one that install is that one the one for the really old alienware but give a lot of error and it wont show the colour display any ideas how i can fix it as im in japan and it really hard to deal from here 

0 Kudos

Try this.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos