Highlighted
Dingfire
1 Nickel

15 R2, AW988 wireless headset, more bass

Hello, first time posting here Smiley Happy . I recently bought this headset but would like to adjust the sound settings to get some more bass, etc. But I can not find these settings anywhere within the alienware command center. I made sure to install and update every relevant driver (from the microsoft store and dell website). My headphones show up in the command center and allow me to control the LED lighting, but alas nothing else. I own a AW15R2 laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit and Sound Blaster Recon3Di audio driver. Any help would be very welcome!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Dingfire
1 Nickel

Re: Support for Alienware 988 Wireless headset

I read that the sound settings should be located in the fusion tab within the AWCC, but I can only see an option to change laptop power settings.

0 Kudos

Hi @Dingfire

Uninstall the AWCC following ALL the steps in this article. Then download both files (headset driver and the AWCC). 

Install the headset driver first and then the AWCC.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Dingfire
1 Nickel

Which article?

0 Kudos
Dingfire
1 Nickel

Followed every step as you said, still no sound options.

Picture below:

https://imgur.com/vzx2kNW

0 Kudos

Check the hyperlink in my previous post. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Dingfire
1 Nickel

i did

0 Kudos

Send me a private message with the Service Tag so I can review your case.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
#IWork4Dell