1 Copper

Re: 15 R3, New AWCC will not work?

Alienware Command Center

This package contains Alienware Command Center application and is supported on Alienware models (Area 51-R5/R6, Alienware 15 R4 and Alienware 17 R5), and all Windows 10 systems (latest version) with an Alienware or Dell Gaming peripheral.
This package includes Main Dashboard, Games Library, Game Profile Manager, AlienFX Lighting Manager (AlienFX compatible systems and peripherals only), Macro Manager (Supported peripherals and laptops only).

and do not download it from the Microsoft store 
0 Kudos
1 Copper

Re: 15 R2, New AWCC will not work?

Also I am running a 15 R2 system 

0 Kudos
1 Copper

Re: 15 R2, New AWCC will not work?

I am running a 15 R2.

Alienware Command Center

This package contains Alienware Command Center application and is supported on Alienware models (Area 51-R5/R6, Alienware 15 R4 and Alienware 17 R5), and all Windows 10 systems (latest version) with an Alienware or Dell Gaming peripheral.
This package includes Main Dashboard, Games Library, Game Profile Manager, AlienFX Lighting Manager (AlienFX compatible systems and peripherals only), Macro Manager (Supported peripherals and laptops only).
0 Kudos
WalidBoudra
1 Copper

Re: 17 R4, New AWCC will not work?

That's not fair. I just bought my Alienware 17 R4 last year and now you didn't want to give us the new command center even though the fact that the 17 R5 and 17 R4 have the same keyboard, LEDs etc. and for what? Marketing purposes? Think about what you're doing DELL, that's totally NOT FAIR.

0 Kudos