Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 17th, 2019 05:00

15 R4, AWCC 5.2.24, not working

I am having issue with Alienware Command Center. Already a support request 986375391 is opened but not a good response. Previously, the problem was with the AlienHead power button. But after the steps suggested by your technical staff, now the AlienFX is not working. It becomes worst than previous. Current bios is 1.6.2 and AWCC is 5.2.24. I tried with combinations of older bios and AWCC but still the issue persist. When I open the AWCC it gives me the following error =

Screenshot (3).png

13 Posts

March 1st, 2019 20:00

Dell engineer came at my premises and changed the motherboard,backpanel,assembly panel .Reinstall the Alienware command centre and hooray!!! command center is working with all the feautures.

I am happy with the dell support the engineer is also good,kudos to dell,that's the reason why i am the customer of dell from last 8 years dell techincal support is excellent.

This is the only way if you are facing the issue with awcc saying "No alienfx devices detected".

13 Posts

February 18th, 2019 07:00

i tried the above solution but that didnt work for me ,the same issue persist"Alienfx Devices not detetedScreenshot (4).png

61 Posts

February 18th, 2019 08:00

Sounds like a call to support is needed then. Mine needed the motherboard replaced when that happened.

13 Posts

February 18th, 2019 09:00

but nothing happen like no physical damage ,no overheating  ,i dont think it needs motherboard change

No Events found!