ExSerCo
1 Copper

Re: AlienFX does not work after update to windows 10 1803 (A

Is this fixed already?

0 Kudos
zeroregret75
1 Copper

I have the 15 r4 and the command center on it doesn't work correctly till I restart the machine a second time.I don't have control over what the cpu and gpu are doing even the lighting  isn't work correctly till the reboot. I really don't think Dell knows how to fix these issues.

0 Kudos
dijikul
1 Copper

I don't believe Dell knows how to fix these issues, either.  My AlienFX stopped working some time ago... research led me here.  No success.  No support offered either because Warranty ran out last year...  This'll be my last Dell system if this isn't resolved.

EEllis32
1 Copper

Yeah, my command center completely got deleted off my computer sometime ago and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Command Center and have the Command Center Suite, and there is NO AlienFX to use anymore!!  WHAT THE **bleep**??

0 Kudos
CJ Johnny
1 Nickel

Same here.

Command Center will load.

However! FX icon is not there anymore.

Fuison Icon is there. Then again.

All are gray out. Can not click or do anything

0 Kudos
hunter...
1 Copper

what does it mean no board detected?

0 Kudos
SelfishCaesar
1 Copper

Did we ever get a resolution here? I'm running the 34" Curved on a custom machine running the latest Windows 10 release, and I can't get the AlienFX application to actually start to change the LED colours either. Sad panda.
0 Kudos
VeNn1
1 Copper

Was anyone able to find a solution to this problem? Its been months and not having the ability to change the lights is really frustrating me now..

0 Kudos
Teejay76
1 Copper

I went to change my colours today and realised mine is missing too.. I cant change any thing Help Dell!
0 Kudos
Thirdeye17
1 Copper

Im the same. My lights are set to the last settings but I cannot change them. No communication with the board communicate shows every time
0 Kudos