Highlighted
BreucCCC
1 Copper

ALIENWARE 15 FPS Drop

I was bought my ALIENWARE 15 two years ago(GTX 980m and running all the game and even GTA 5 highest.) However, when I played LOL use 2K screen (I used it 4-5 days and it's normal operations), it had a brake, and then my computer's FPS drop all the time. I tried to restore factory defaults it, and it lost anything such as Alienware FX, SupportAssist, and Alienrespawn, but FPS is still drop. Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: ALIENWARE 15 FPS Drop

Hi @BreucCCC,

it had a brake? What do you mean exactly? 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
BreucCCC
1 Copper

Sorry, I mean my computer’s frozen when I playing the 3D games, and Dota 2, LOL FPS drop. It’s not always frozen that sometimes really good, but sometimes lagging and even sound. 

0 Kudos

Try running an ePSA/Diagnostic test on the system, click here to view a Dell article that explains how to run this test. Let me know if you receive any errors. Also check the CPU and GPU temps while your running the test. 

Update the video driver to latest in our website or Nvidia's website. 

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos