Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 25th, 2018 23:00

13 R3, incorrect warranty information

Hi Moderators and customer care people I had purchased the 13 R3 on Dec 4, 2017 from a reseller however when i needed the warranty (machine does not power on) it shows warranty expired on June 25, 2018. I have the original proof of purchase evidence etc so kindly help me out to get the warranty info corrected at the earliest.

Tried getting in touch with support got a revert that they require the US invoice as the tag is US one.

I purchased the device from Dubai however it shows a USA tag so dell services require an USA invoice I tried to contact the reseller in Dubai to get the dell US invoice etc however they are not contactable as they are out of business.

I am stuck in all this any help to get it resolved shall be appreciated.

16 Posts

December 4th, 2018 01:00

Dear All,

I would like to thank Alienware-Eimy for the wonderful support provided to resolve my issue and prompt follow ups till the issue was resolved.

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

October 26th, 2018 16:00

Hi, 

Send me your Service Tag in a private message, so we can look into your case and a get back to you. 

16 Posts

October 26th, 2018 23:00

Cannot share sac tag number on private message as I am not allowed to send private messages it says limit reached the svc tag is

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

October 29th, 2018 20:00

Hi, 

Can you please try to send the PM again? Let us know if it still does not work. 

16 Posts

November 27th, 2018 03:00

Hi - I need urgent help on this as I am being forced to pay for service even though its not even an year I bought the alien ware 13 R3 from Dubai, I have the sales receipt which is . Urgent help shall be appreciated.

No Events found!