Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

2 Posts

October 21st, 2019 02:00

Alienware 13 r3 mother board fried

Hello, my alienware 13 r3 wont turn on, when i put the ac adapter in the connector, the green adapter led turn off, i hear a noise and a bad smell of burn electrics.

This is my second alienware 13 r3 oled laptop, the first one had the same broblem, it was off of warranty and i have buy an other one becouse i love the oled screen, my second one had a problem in the motherboard and was repaired under warranty by mounting a brand new motherboard, now after 14 days after warranty expiration my laptop is fried one more time, same exact problem, and after calling dell, after only 2 weeks of warranty expiration and after my history of 3 times same problem to the motherboard, dell tell me that they can't repair it for free.. i have used it only under ups protection, but this is not enought for these factory fault laptops.

Im very sad about dell costomercare, i'll never more buy a dell computer.

Thx dell

November 23rd, 2019 05:00

I have to modify the state of my relation with DELL. i write DELL in big caps intentionally.

I have to inform all the community that after my reporting, the grat DEll has repaired my alienware 13 r3, that was about 15 days out of warranty. and i wanna specify that all with no costs, all free.

No money for pickup, no money for delivery, no money for repairing.

they have replaced my motherboard, and in addition they have changed my wlan card and my oled screen.

after investigation i understand why.

after my first request, (in loco and under warranty) i had some poor performance with wifi card, but i was not worried about that, becouse i dont use often the wifi, i connect throut lan cable, for this reason i never request a repairing for that little issue. 

But now, when dell repaired my notebook this last time, thay see the wifi malfunction (eaven if i dont say them notingh) and replace the wifi card.

now i see that the wifi antenna is connected with the oled screen, so they have changed my screen too!! for free!

My old screen was ruined in the plastic corner becouse of my little parrot that have bite the corners, but now thanxs to DELL that want their costumers happy, i have a brand new like 13r3.

I HAVE NO WORDS TO say my gratitude to them, thanks so much dell. all this in a bad period for me. this was a light in the shadow.

DONT TRAY TO JOKE DELL! THEY allow me to be happy only becouse they see my honesty onesty. MANY questions and exams before allow me to repair out of warranty for free.

thanxs DELL. Im addicted to you >:) and to your fantastic support person, that request the situation to me all days

No Events found!