Rubanz
Copper

Alienware 15 R3 Red pixels flickering

I bought a Alienware R3 in December. I notice a while back that some red images were flickering on Behance. I though it a problem with Behance but now I realize the red on screen flickers anytime I view a red image or open a software with a red area. I am running the latest windows 10 and also updated my graphic drivers. Can anyone help or did I get a defective screen? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Alienware 15 R3 Red pixels flickering

Hi @Rubanz,

Try with an external monitor/TV and see if the same happens or not. 

Let me know!

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Rubanz
Copper

Hi Eimy,

I have a Wacom 13 hd connected and a Samsung monitor. Both screens work perfectly with no flickering when I move the images to them. Flickering only occur on the laptop screen.

0 Kudos

Please send me a private message with the Service Tag, so I can assist you further.

Alienware Arena

Alienware-Eimy
Dell | Alienware Technical Support
#IWork4Dell
Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

0 Kudos
Dsmeef
Copper

Hi Eimy,

I'm experiencing the exact same thing as OP.

Regards,
Erik

0 Kudos
neerajsk24
Copper

I am facing the same issue

0 Kudos