Thansih
Copper

Alienware 15 R4 fx not working

I got an Alienware 15 R4 about a month ago, and it has been working flawlessly for the most part. Today while changing the fx settings (specifically assigning a theme to a game) all the lights (except the macro keys for some reason, though I can't change their color either) stopped working. I tried to reinstall Alienware Command Center several times, following the guides, etc. Now when I open Command Center it says (translated from Swedish) "No supported units detected. The functions of Alienware Command Center will be limited if you continue. Connect at least one unit that is supported if you want the full experience". (The same text untranslated "Det gick inte att identifiera några enheter som stöds. Funktionerna i Alienware Command Center kommer att vara begränsade om du fortsätter. Anslut minst en enhet som stöds om du vill få hela upplevelsen") The FX tab isn't even there, and I don't know what to do. As I said, I've already reinstalled Command Center and followed the guides in doing so. Alienware FX tester isn't in the folder either for some reason, so I can't run that. Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Thansih
Copper

Re: Alienware 15 R4 fx not working

Edit: now all the lights except for the macro keys are on, but all of the other problems are still there

0 Kudos